Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Prints

The first song my daughter learned to sing on her own was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".  Though when she sang it, it sounded more like "Cweek-OH Cweek-OH weet-OH dar!"  :)  I remember very clearly hearing her sing that song to her baby dolls when she wasn't even two years old.  Now my son (who is nearly three) sings it too and makes a cute little diamond shape with his pudgy fingers as he switches from foot to foot swaying while he sings.

It's such a special song to most infants and toddlers!   I was inspired to make this poster design to celebrate such a special song!  Wouldn't it make a great framed print in a new baby's nursery?

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Poster

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Grape Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Gray Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Baby Blue
Purple Gray Baby Blue
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Lemon Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Pink Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Mint
Yellow Pink Green

Comments

andie said:

this is precious beyond words! thanks for linking up!

Kim Morrow said:

This is SO adorable! I've seen this at many of the linky parties this week and am simply in love with it. My 17-month-old daughter is learning to sing this song, too, with hand motions, swaying and all!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing said:

Super Cute! I'd love to have you join my party...it just opened!!! Thanks LOTS! XO, Aimee

Tisha @ Delectable Home said:

I love your signs, and this one is so sweet! I'd love it if you'd share this at my Show & Tell party, going on now @ the Delectable Home.

Carina said:

I love those signs. My little (german) god child just turned two and sang it to me couple weeks ago when I visited (in english). There is nothing cuter than a toddler signing this song! Thank you so much for sharing! This might be another cute gift idea!

Beth said:

I love the design of this! It's really cute in all the colors too! I can remember like it was yesterday my now 8 yr old daughter singing this and I can sort of remember when my now 19 yr old son would sing it.